A day in the life of an Assistant Cook:
You are committed to service excellence and pride yourself in exceeding dining expectations by contributing to a culinary experience of the highest quality, consistency and creativity. Under the direction of the Sous Chef and Cook, you will be responsible for assisting with daily meal preparation from pre-determined menus, ensuring food quality and presentation meet fine dining standards and contributes to the smooth operation of the kitchen.
How do I qualify?
You must have:
Food Handling Certificate
What we are looking for:
- Two to three years of progressive experience in a variety of dining environments
- Previous Hotel experience in a fine dining property
- Some formal culinary school training
- Eligible or currently registered in a cooks apprenticeship program
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
Position Vacant Until Filled
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields