Required Skills & Experience
The Cook is responsible for the delivery of all food service duties assigned by the Culinary Services Manager. Preparing high quality meals, ensuring quality control and ensuring Residents are satisfied with their meals is a key to this role.
- High Food Quality and Presentation Skills
- Ensures Resident satisfaction.
- High standard of cleanliness in kitchen.
- Performs regular audits of kitchen equipment and food preparation.
- Assumes responsibility for cleaning routines as per daily schedule.
- Maintains sound knowledge of Infection Control policies and procedures.
- Adheres to safety rules and safe working practices.
- Two or more year’s previous cooking experience in a retirement, restaurant or hotel.
- Passion for cooking, especially to a mature clientele.
- Previous training in WHMIS and Health and Safety.
- Must be familiar with standards of cleanliness and operations of a commercial kitchen.
- Good communication skills and command of the English language.
- Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence through the career form below.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields