What You Will Do:
Collaborate – Work with the Executive Director and residence leadership team to maximize resident satisfaction.
Manage – Effectively manage a team of people and external vendor contracts as well as the room refresh process and department financials.
Roll-up your sleeves – Take a hands-on approach to leading, mentoring, and filling in as required.
Comply – Maintain environmental services in compliance with regulations and company policies and processes.
Cultivate – Build and maintain strong relationships with the community residents, employees, and managers along with the regional support team and vendor partners.
Sustain – Promote a culture and practices in line with environmental sustainability.
What You Bring:
- Facility Management Professional Technical Program Certification or Trades License (completed or in progress)
- Property Administration Certificate (PAC) (completed or in progress)
- Minimum of three years’ experience working in Maintenance or Environmental Services
- Building systems knowledge
- Union management experience
- Better than average computer skills
- Values of Respect, Integrity, Compassion & Excellence
- Must provide a complete and current (within six months) Vulnerable Sector Check (including a Criminal Background Check) or be willing to obtain one
What We Offer:
- Support from your Regional and National Team
- Technology to help you do your job better
- Benefits and Pension Package
- Better work life balance
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields