- Provide efficient, friendly service to residents with a focus on solving resident concerns directly which includes a high level of communication with residents, face to face, via phone or email and requires a high level of detail to enhance customer experience. Deliver on the Company Mission of providing “Outstanding Customer Experiences”.
- Collect rents, process lease renewals, assist with rental arrears or any resident behavioral issues that impact the overall enjoyment of the building.
- Perform and complete related administrative tasks as needed within the buildings’ Administration /Management office and in support of the Company’s administration requirements.
- Facilitates the completion of all building and suite service requests with the support of Maintenance Manager and Property Manager. Monitors the successful completion of service requests using Salesforce data base and identifies the need to escalate service requests to Property Manager or other Manager as required.
- Schedule, supervise, monitor and inspect the work of contractors/trades such as painters, carpet cleaners, cabinet installers, plumbers, HVAC, and fire safety both within suites and in the common areas of the building. Inspect suites to identify construction deficiencies and work with employees/contractors/trades to address deficiency items in a timely manner. Expedite requests by attending to the suite with the employee or contractor who is performing the work, ensuring the resident receives prompt and accurate communication about status of any deficiency items.
- Ensure the building is clean at all times. All common areas, amenity spaces and the parking garage need to be maintained to a high level of cleanliness on a daily basis. Ensuring that debris and dust is addressed promptly and any impact on overall cleanliness is mitigated. If cleaning contractors and/or other services are needed the Resident Manager will supervise the service completion to maintain our Company standards.
- Be knowledgeable on the building’s technology/ systems that promote environmental awareness and reduce energy/ utility dependencies. Act as resource in educating residents on the buildings technologies and systems’ use and work with the Property Manager, Maintenance Team or contractors to ensure environmental/ sustainable technologies function as required within the building and suites.
- Carry out the quality standards and company objectives, enforcing the rules and regulations in a firm, consistent and tactful manner. Report resident concerns or building problems to Property Manager. Maintain good standing in accordance with all applicable legislation including Residential Tenancies Act, Ontario Human Rights Code and Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Participate in the community’s social events in support of providing outstanding customer experiences within the Sifton community. Actively engage with Event Services team to create events that provide opportunities for resident engagement, relationship building and solicit resident experience feedback.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 3-5 Years’ experience in Building Management or related customer service role in Property Management
- Prior experience with interior and exterior building maintenance and mechanical systems
- Knowledge of green building technologies an asset
- Professional, friendly and enthusiastic attitude towards tenant customer service
- Adept at troubleshooting problems effectively
- Address and diffuse emergencies professionally with calming demeanor
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks calmly and with consistency
- Experience in Salesforce or comparable CRM software an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Thrives being a part of a successful, high functioning team
- Available to work evenings, weekends, on-call schedule as required
- Valid driver’s license
- Working knowledge of safe work practices including but not limited to OSA, WHMIS, HSA and RTA.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields