- Participates in morning huddle.
- Orders of administration supplies for the home.
- Maintains office systems.
- Complete forms as required or directed.
- Assistance with the maintance of records for the Reitrement Homes Regulatory Authority.
- Maintain internal reports for home as required.
- Process paperwork associated with Resident admission on day of admission, room transfers,
- Provide administrative assistance for special events.
- Request repairs for office equipment as required.
- Represent a positive customer service profile.
- Provide IT Support.
- Order resident and staff name plates/badges.
- Provides assistance to residents with phone and/or cable.
- Assist with annual renewal for resident contracts.
- Backup to reception for phone answering.
- Coordinate, monitor & facilitate all support requests in the home
- Follow “IT” systems support process
- Work with designated “IT” systems administrator from the Management Services Office
- Assist with one-mail-email
- Prepare bank deposits, and forward appropriate documentation to Accounting department.
- Assist with the management of petty cash in the home.
- Assist with processing Accounts receivable
- Assist with ensuring all appropriate documentation related to accounts payable and accounts receivable is forwarded to Accounting.
- Provide requested information to employees or supervisors which is routine in nature.
- Assist with ensuring new employees have completed all appropriate Employment Data Forms and Benefit Enrolment Forms.
- Assist with maintenance of personnel files, including performance reviews, in-service and education records.
- Assist with special projects as required.
- Displays an attitude that is focused on working safely and ensuring that the work environment is safe and healthy.
- Uses safe work practices.
- Reports any actual or potential hazard to the immediate supervisor.
- Uses or wears personal protective equipment (or clothing) as required.
- Promptly reports personal injury to supervisor and seeks first aid as needed.
- Participates in fire safety activities, and knows the facility fire and disaster plan.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
- Does not use or operate any equipment in a way that would endanger any worker, resident or visitor.
- Functions under general guidance.
- Provides information to leadership team.
- Access to highly confidential information.
- Recommends and acts upon the mandate of the Executive Director.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 years progressive related experience
- 2 year college diploma in business administration or equivalent
- 2 years in this job to reach competency
- Communication: listening, oral, presentation and written
- Strengths: Problem solving, negotiating, assertiveness, objectivity, budgeting, organizing and planning, computer literacy, accounts payable/receivable, flexibility, and multi-tasking.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields