A day in the life of a Dishwasher-Cook’s Helper:
Under the direction of the Sous Chef, you will be responsible for the cleanliness of all kitchen equipment and utensils. You will support the cooks with meal preparation and presentation. You will clean and sanitize all kitchen equipment and utensils, including floors, walls, and storage rooms, and assist with meal preparation and presentation, according to established methods and guidelines. You will support the kitchen team and contribute to the fine dining standard for food quality and presentation; promote health and safety in the workplace, ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation; and support all staff to recognize and prevent unsafe acts in the workplace.
How do I qualify?
What we are looking for:
- Strong service orientation; knowledge of formal dining room service
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and respond with a sense of urgency when required
- Two years’ experience in a variety of dining environments
- Previous hotel experience in a fine dining property
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
Position Vacant Until Filled
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields