As a Concierge your typical day will impact in the following ways:
- Responding to all resident and visitor enquiries as their first priority in a diplomatic manner, utilizing problem solving and complaint resolution skills and ensures all complaints are forwarded to the General Manager in writing.
- Promoting excellent customer service in all personal interactions with visitors, families, residents and team members.
- Greeting all visitors to the building and ensures that their needs are addressed in a pleasant and unhurried fashion and conducts mini tours in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Providing clerical and computer support to all managers as requested.
- Completing required records to support cash transactions related to the sale of guest and team member meal vouchers / tickets.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Completion of grade 12 education.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude and proven customer service skills through related work experience.
- Proven organizational skills and ability to multi task.
- Must demonstrate computer proficiency with MS Office, specifically Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check. Applicable to Ontario applicants.
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Criminal Records Check. Applicable to British Columbia applicants.
Bonus Points for having:
- Additional applied courses i.e. office administration preferred.
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields