- Answer telephone, greet visitors, receive routine inquiries in person and by phone, relaying calls and messages to the appropriate personnel.
- Interact with and respond to inquiries of residents and visitors, re-direct as necessary.
- Receive incoming mail, co-ordinate distribution, and process outgoing mail.
- Administer and account for miscellaneous resident charges and cash
- Process admissions, discharges, temporary absences, etc. on required forms and lists
- Receive and process payment from residents as well as charges to guest or resident accounts; receive and process funds for visitor meals
- Complete data entry, typing and other administrative tasks as required
Experience & Qualifications:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills, with ability to work in a manner that will maintain the spirit, dignity and individuality of each resident and work cooperatively with other staff members.
- Detail oriented, with accurate data entry skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and interruptions effectively.
- Previous related experience in a similar setting preferred.
- Grade 12 or equivalent general education.
- Sound computer expertise including Microsoft Office.
- Must be available to work early evenings, and weekends, as required to meet operational needs.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields