- Complete carpentry and/or general cleanup tasks related to the construction of residential building units as directed by the Superintendent. This includes working both inside and outside the construction units as required.
- Ensure proper use, care and maintenance of all company-owned and rented equipment used on projects
- Working knowledge of safe work practices including but not limited to the Occupational Health & Safety Act, and WHMIS through education and training
- Ensure workmanship is of a high quality, meeting the standards of the company.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in residential construction industry as a general labourer.
- Experience with the safe handling and operation of power tools.
- Knowledge of residential construction procedures and safe working practices.
- Hands-on knowledge of carpentry and building construction
- Valid driver's licence and clean driving record
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields