- Participating in the planning and organizing of the home RAI process integration and sustainability
- Providing on-site RAI MDS 2.0 education to all appropriate staff members as a component of staff orientation and regular reviews.
- Managing the coordination of and participating in the timely completion of Resident assessments, tracking forms, Resident Assessment Protocols (RAPs), Resident Care Plans
- Assisting RAI users to correctly code assessments and providing ongoing support for validation of coding
- Overseeing the RAI process according to home policies, provincial and regional regulations, professional collegesï¿½ Standards of Practice and interRAI requirements (see CIHI Userï¿½s Manual)
- Providing ongoing leadership and mentoring for education, data accuracy, data submission and computer applications of the RAI process
- Implementing a data quality program to ensure data accuracy and promote capacity building and staff competency.
- In consultation with management and interdisciplinary team members, developing processes that ensure data integrity, efficient data collection process, assessment completion and data utilization.
- Work in a position of trust with vulnerable adults (residents).
- Uphold and promote the organization's values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera's Code of Conduct.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Current regulated or licensed health care practitioner
- A minimum of three (3) years clinical, project leadership or management experience
- Demonstrated interest in the RAI Coordinator role
- Proven ability to get things done
- Demonstrated success leading new initiatives
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with adult education strategies/facilitation
- Previous experience presenting to groups
- Well-organized, with excellent time management skills
- Clear aptitude for detail-oriented work
- The ability to work with and relate to interdisciplinary team members and other internal stakeholders
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Proficient computer skills
- Must provide a complete and current (within six months) Vulnerable Sector Check (including a Criminal Background Check) or be willing to obtain one
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields