- Great communication skills over the phone and in person
- "People person" who enjoys spending time with older adults
- A person who is both self motivated and self directed
- Previous experience in a retirement residence is an asset
- Experience with office procedures and equipment required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs required
- Patience, tolerance and politeness when responding to residents and visitors.
- Excellent ability to speak, read and write English. Must be able to follow oral and written directions and to do simple arithmetic calculations.
- Present a positive and professional image of the residence to the public.
- Provide administrative support as required.
- Provide initial face-to-face and telephone contact with visitors. Provide direction to visitors and callers and/or notify appropriate people as required.
- Provide personal and telephone contact with residents. Attend to the needs of the residents and/or notify appropriate people as required.
- Maintain confidentiality
- Be knowledgeable of and practice residence's fire and safety programs
- General housekeeping duties, assist PSW nursing staff during emergencies
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields