- Certification / Degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- 1-3 years’ experience engaging people
- Ability to travel extensively throughout the region (Peterborough to Hamilton)
- Able to provide insightful, actionable, support to the Executive Directors.
- Ability to provide guidance and support to managers on employment legislation, HR policies, employee and labour relations and other HR matters.
- Exceptional knowledge of ESA, & Labor Relations Act
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience offering Leadership Training
- Managing the progressive discipline process
- Effective coaching conversations
- Conducting HR related Investigations
- HR oversight
- Collective Bargaining
- Talent management & Succession planning
- Policy and procedure revisions, implementation of new processes and procedures, program roll outs, compliance, etc.
- Support and assist with leave management files (LOA, STSP, LTD, WSIB, bereavement, maternity etc.), including the gradual return to work program and process.
Training & Education
- Oversee the development and strategy of company Training & Education programs
- Drive the Greenwood Leadership Retreat planning
Wellness & Engagement
- Develop, plan & implement employee wellness programs. Ie Discount programs, Employee Assistance Program
- Implement, monitor and assess employee engagement processes
- Drive & enhance the Greenwood Culture
- Oversee the planning and development of the annual Summer Fun initiative
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields