- Inspections of assigned company buildings and grounds
- Reporting of unusual alarms and occurrences to building management or staff
- Reporting to tenant representative or building management should any tenant premises be found unsecured
- Provide direction to visitors requesting information
- Inspection of corridors and passageways to ensure they are kept secure and clear of any obstructions
- Parking facility inspection for unauthorized parking or solicitation, accidents, general illumination, safe walkways, entrances, etc.
- Provide support and break coverage for parking lot attendants
- Present a positive company image at all times to both tenants and public
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum grade 12 education and successful completion of Police Foundations and Diploma Course or Law and Security Administration course.
- Must possess a valid Ontario Private Security and Investigative Services License
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in security preferred
- Current First Aid and CPR certificates
- Working knowledge of security systems and building operations, fire safety, city bylaws and applicable legislation
- Assessment and problem solving skills, knowledge and training in emergency response, with good judgement and decision making ability.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer relations skills
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields