A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding! Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our associates collaborate to guarantee this promise is fulfilled in more than 1,150 communities in 47 states. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living.
More than a company, it is a calling.
To learn more about Brookdale and how our associates make a difference: Fulfilling Dreams * Record-Breaking Fundraising for Alzheimer’s * Best of the Best Awards * Brookdale Senior Living Solutions * YouTube
Key responsibilities include:
- Taking food orders and delivering beverage orders in a timely manner
- Ensuring resident satisfaction by providing quick, efficient and pleasant delivery of food
- Assisting in bussing and resetting tables
- Ensuring that quality standards and service are being delivered
**Please note these are not tipped positions and shifts may vary**
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of prior serving experience
- Excellent communication, customer service, and multi-tasking skills
- Flexibility with schedule
- Must enjoy working with the senior population, experience with older adults a plus!
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields