Hours of Work - Part Time
Shifts-- 9am - 5pm two to three times a week, every other weekend
About the Role
The housekeeping attendant is a key member of the team. They are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the home, ensuring that visitors, residents, and families have a pleasant and safe environment to live and work in.
- Exhibits a caring, nurturing attitude while demonstrating a true concern for the residents they support.
- Able to make responsible choices that uphold optimal customer service and support resident’s best interest.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
- Must be able to work accurately, quickly, and safely.
- Possess good judgment and problem solving skills
- Requires an individual who takes direction well from both their supervisor and the residents we serve.
- This position requires the ability to balance a task oriented approach with good interpersonal skills that support the dignity of residents.
- Sensitive to the needs of seniors
- Able to manage priorities and multi-task
- If you love working with people, and make each day a little brighter for seniors, we would love to hear from you!
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields