Maintenance Assistant - Part Time
The Environmental Assistant assists in the day-to-day operation of the maintenance functions of the residence .The primary responsibility is maintaining a clean, safe, and comfortable environment for the residents and staff and maintaining confidentiality of all facility information. This is accomplished by having a working knowledge of all building systems and related code requirements, including fire protection and security, structural, HVAC, and electrical and plumbing. The position requires a team player with sound organizational skills that interacts positively with all team members in maintaining census by immediately preparing vacant rooms for new residents and by responding to and resolving complaints promptly
Hours of Work:
22.50 hours per week
Includes weekdays and every other weekend
- Possesses a solid understanding of systems such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical and mechanical.
- Possesses a basic understanding of safety and fire codes.
- Able to make responsible choices and decisions and act in a resident’s best interest. Exhibits caring and compassion while working with residents.
- Required to provide Police Vulnerable Sector Check upon hire.
- Required to complete Orientation and all ORCA and in house training courses.
- Must be flexible to work evenings & weekends.
- Able to prioritize and multi task.
- Environmental Services Manager
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields