Enlivant is seeking a Community Relations Manager.
ABOUT US: At Enlivant, our mission is to enrich life by developing meaningful relationships and creating vibrant communities. As the Community Relations Manager, you would be able to establish a rewarding career, while serving a dynamic group of older adults.
Enlivant is a fresh reinvention of the company that started assisted living - creating an exciting environment for all members of our team. While we have all the tools and resources that come with 40 years of experience in the industry, our culture is very similar to a brand new start-up that encourages input and creative thinking from all levels.
We welcome you to become a part the team today and discover the fantastic career opportunities we have available. Join us on our quest to become the nation’s most trusted senior living provider.
ABOUT YOU: As the Community Relations Manager, we will look to you to promote our CHIEF core values of compassion, humility, integrity, excellence and fun. The Community Relations Manager is responsible for the sales and marketing effort while working with the management team to build meaningful relationships with the assisted living community in the area.
What you will do:
- Evaluate, develop and implement strategic marketing plans working directly with the Executive Director and Regional Director of Sales and Marketing
- Responsible for entry and maintenance of database management system/lead tracking
- In partnership with team, plan, promote and coordinate all community outreach and community events for seniors, their families and the professionals in the community
- Build and maintain relationships with potential residents and their families, assist the Care Services Manager in identifying level of care services, assure that each new resident is welcomed and supported throughout move-in process with exceptional customer service.
- Maintain regular contact with leads and referral sources, meeting goals established in partnership with the Executive Director and Regional Director of Sales and Marketing
- Coordinate the customer experience from first inquiry to move-in, ensuring highest quality of service for each resident and family member
- Additional duties as assigned
What you will need:
- A minimum of two years of outside sales experience
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional problem-solving and time management skills
- The ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Have excellent personal presentation skills and ability to effectively articulate message in a professional manner
- The ability to communicate clearly with warmth and compassion
- The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time and work overtime as needed
The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation
- A minimum of three years of experience in an assisted living, long-term care, hospice, homecare, customer service or hospitality related field
- Exemplify and be an influential team player
- Exude confidence and self-awareness
- Engage personal style with strong interpersonal insight
- Uphold the principals of our mission: to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities
- Express compassion for residents, staff and guests on a consistent basis
- Engage others in fun and creative activities
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of the job
- Work with integrity in all interactions
- Demonstrate humility
Enlivant provides equal employment opportunities for qualified individuals and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or other prohibited basis.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields