The Divisional Care Services Specialist (DCSS) will aid the Senior and Divisional Vice Presidents and regional team members in the identification of residences in need of assistance with resident care, quality service and regulatory support. The DCSS will provide day-to-day support and management needed to assist with stabilization of the assigned community. In collaboration with senior leadership and the divisional and regional leadership teams, the DCSS will develop work plans, set community goals, and set and monitor expected dates for goal completion. Due to the large geographic territory of each division and region and the variety of assistance that each residence may need, the DCSS will be expected to work a flexible schedule and must be willing to travel among many different states on a routine basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
- Assists in the recruitment and selection of Care Services Managers (CSM’s). The DCSS will be responsible to ensure that the orientation and training of the community nurse is thorough and timely. Assists the Regional Director of Care Services to ensure the new Care Services Manager achieves success in their role.
- Works closely with Operations and Sales to orient and train team members on the Enlivant Achieving Excellence Quality Improvement Program & Tools.
- While assigned to a Residence, ensures that qualified management and line staff are hired and trained, and company policies, Resource Guides and forms are implemented and followed.
- Ensures that residents are appropriately assessed and receiving appropriate services as documented on the Resident Service Plan. Charges for care are accurate and reflect the needs addressed in the assessment.
- Promptly investigates incidents/accidents and complaints and reports findings and appropriate recommendations to senior leadership. Follows the Enlivant Incident Reporting Guidelines.
- Ensures that follow-up communication occurs to complainants and that substantiated complaints are resolved to reasonable satisfaction of complainant. Encourages the use of the Quality Connection 800 Line for the residents and family members.
- Ensures the delivery of standardized or specialized training programs for front line staff at the community.
- Provides skills competency testing of staff, as required.
- Assists the regional and community leadership teams with resolution of difficult staffing and scheduling issues.
- Maintains a high degree of awareness of trends and changes affecting the Residences.
- Performs other tasks/duties as assigned.
- Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical/Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Current/active, unencumbered state nursing license in state of practice/residency
- Education or experience sufficient to meet position requirements or as required by State regulations
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, holidays and overtime, to meet the requirements of the position
- Meets all mandatory health requirements by State regulations
- Maintains CPR and/or First Aid Certification as required by State regulations
- Continuing education annually or as required by State Board of Nursing
- The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in nursing
- The ideal candidate will uphold the principles of our mission; to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities
- Actively express compassion for residents, staff, and guests
- Maintain humility
- Engage others in fun and creative activities
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of the job
- Work with integrity in all interactions
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields