- Assists in the planning, organization, and implementation of meaningful restorative programs for the residents.
- Promotes and supports a team environment.
- Maintains appropriate resident and department records including assessments, and evaluations of planned programs detailing anticipated individual participation.
- Maintains effective communication and good human relations with residents, families, volunteers and staff of other departments.
- Work in a position of trust with vulnerable adults (residents);
- Uphold and promote the organization’s values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera’s Code of Conduct;
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Restorative certificate or equivalent
- Experience working with seniors, particularly in a long term care setting.
- Must be able to communicate in written and verbal form.
- Computer skills an asset.
- An energetic, compassionate person who enjoys working with the elderly and who possesses excellent problem solving, planning and creative abilities.
- Proficiency in a second language is an asset.
- Must provide a complete and current (within six months) Vulnerable Sector Check (including a Criminal Background Check) or be willing to obtain one.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields