We are seeking a Working Executive Chef to serve our Assisted Living seniors. You will be an active member of the community management team responsible for leading the culinary team in providing nutritious high quality meals in a gracious environment. Responsible for the total food experience, interacting with our Residents, and working with our management team on special events.
In this role, you will have:
- A regular schedule with two back-to-back days off.
- Industry competitive salary.
- Full benefits which include medical, dental coverage and vision care, 401K and paid vacations.
We are seeking:
- Certified Chef de Cuisine designation or Culinary Arts Diploma.
- Budgeting and cost control experience.
- Min. 2 years supervisor experience
- Strong computer skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Holiday Retirement is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, gender identity or expression, or other protected categories according to state and local law.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields