Home Place of Burlington Assisted Living and Memory Care retirement community is a 47 Assisted Living, 20 ALZ and 20 MultiHousing bed community located in the heart of North Carolina. We are currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to serve as our Resident Service Director. The Resident Services Director will be primarily responsible for the overall nursing aspects of our community, maintaining compliance with regulations and company policies and will oversee entire community in the absence of the Executive Director.
- Current state of North Carolina Registered Nurse license in good standing
- 2-4 years experience in Nursing Management role.
- Organized and has strong computer skills*
- Ability to manage associates while being a team player, and who is patient and able to work with families and residents in a professional, caring manner.
- Flexibility with one’s schedule is also necessary.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields