As a Sunrise cook, you will be responsible for the preparation and serving of meals, sanitation of food service areas, accurate record keeping, receiving, rotating and inventory of products and regulatory compliance. Serving the residents in our community and as a key member of the dining services team, you will ensure all special dietary needs are met and prepare texture modified food as directed. You will follow the specially prepared Sunrise menus and production sheets to maintain the highest possible quality and consistency. Compliance with all record keeping, food safety and risk management requirements are essential.
- Maintains a current ServSafe® certificate (food services sanitation certificate) or able to participate in the food services sanitation training to become ServSafe® certified.
- One (1) year job related experience including food preparation, full-line menu items and therapeutic diets.
- A culinary apprenticeship or training is preferred.
- A high School diploma or GED accepted.
- To be successful you will need to have the ability to handle multiple priorities, possess written and verbal skills for effective communication, be competent in organizational, time management skills and demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills .
- You will also need to demonstrate your ability to serve seniors in a team environment.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields