The Dishwasher is responsible for performing various kitchen cleaning and storage activities such as but not limited to dish washing, pot washing, general and equipment cleaning, storage and rotation of food and supplies. Responsible for janitorial duties in various dining services areas such as Dining Room, Bistro and other areas associated as a Dining Activity.
Responsible for handling all foods, storage and cleaning activities in accordance with sanitary procedures and standards and complies with all federal, state and local regulatory procedures regarding food storage, cleaning and preparation.
- High School diploma preferred/ GED accepted.
- One (1) year experience in fine dining hospitality and/or full service senior living preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication.
- You must have organizational and time management skills and demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields