In this key role you will be responsible for providing the highest degree of quality care and services by administering medication and treatments in a safe and organized manner. A summary of responsibilities include but not limited to administration of medications, documentation of medication administration and resident care while demonstrating the Mission for Sunrise Senior Living, "to champion the quality of life for all seniors" in accordance with federal, state and local standards and regulations and Sunrise Senior Living policies to promote the highest degree of quality care and services to our residents.
- High School diploma / GED accepted and may be required per state regulations.
- Medication Management certified.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Minimum of six (6) months experience working with seniors in assisted living, home health, independent living, hospital or long term care environment and desire to serve and care for seniors.
- You must be able to make choices, decisions and act in the resident's best interest, have the ability to react and remain calm in difficult situations and possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and level of understanding.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields