As the Director of Facilities, you will be responsible for providing overall leadership and management of the facilities management operations in Full Service communities. The primary responsibility is maintaining a safe, clean and comfortable environment for the residents. This is accomplished by having extensive knowledge of all building systems and related code requirements. Systems include plumbing, HVAC, electrical and equipment repair. The position requires a team player with sound supervisory, organizational and time management skills that interacts positively with all team members to meet the community's objectives.
- Two (2) years supervisory and management experience including hiring staff, coaching, performance management daily operations supervision, discipline and counseling.
- Three (3) years facilities experience demonstrating extensive knowledge of systems such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical, mechanical and code compliance.
- Certification may be required per state requirements.
- Experience preferred in maintaining water source heat pumps.
- Possess extensive knowledge of all fire & life safety regulations and OSHA regulations.
- To be successful you will need to have the ability to handle multiple priorities, possess written and verbal skills for effective communication, be competent in organizational, time management skills and demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office & the ability to learn new applications.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields