We care about your quality of life - As such, we offer stable employment in a rewarding environment with a competitive salary. This is a family business that will help you succeed.
- Diploma or degree in Therapeutic Recreation;
- Food Handlers’ Certificate;
- First Aid – CPR level C;
- GPA training;
- Experience with program planning and development;
- Experience with reporting and recording resident information;
- Good physical and mental health;
- Experience in long-term care preferred;
- The successful candidate is required to provide a satisfactory
- Canadian Police Information Check (CPIC) at their own expense.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields