Blue Harbor Senior Living is a growing senior living company dedicated to providing its employees the opportunity to grow professionally, while delivering a valuable service to the community. We currently have an outstanding opportunity for a nurse (LPN) with a heart for seniors to join our team at Canyon Creek!
If you believe that exceptional care is more than just clinical, we would love to talk to you!
We offer a competitive compensation package; including 401(k), full health and welfare benefits and a challenging work environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES of the Wellness Nurse include the following:
- Provide all care that falls beyond the skills of the Resident Assistant or which is restricted by law to those licensed to practice nursing
- Responsible for performance and supervision of employees assigned to you
- Ensure proper and timely records reporting in your department
- Supervise and coordinate admissions, assessments, and care plans to assure accuracy and completeness
- Flex work schedule including on-call, weekends, holidays, evenings, or nights as dictated by the needs of the Community
- Present a professional demeanor that communicates a corporate philosophy of service, goodwill, and genuine interest in each resident’s needs
- Observe residents’ ability to perform daily ADL’s and social skills, communicate potential difficulties or opportunities to the appropriate team member
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS include the following:
- Minimum of two years clinical nursing practice, long term care administration or supervision
- Current LPN status in the state of UT
ABOUT BLUE HARBOR:
Based in Portland, Oregon, Blue Harbor Senior Living is a growing senior living company, currently operating senior living communities across the U.S. This open position presents an outstanding opportunity to join our growing and dynamic organization.
Blue Harbor Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields