Do you want to become part of a fun, positive, professional team that loves to make seniors happy?
Golden Living, a community managed by Blue Harbor Senior Living, currently has an exciting opening for a Marketing Assistant to join our team.
Blue Harbor offers a competitive compensation package including:
- Medical, dental, & vision benefits
- 401 (k) with generous company match
- PTO & Holidays
- Generate new qualified leads through focused, outreach sales calls to productive professional referral sources
- Through community outreach activity, generate interest, identify new potential markets, and educate prospective residents and their families on the benefits of living in a senior living community
- Follow marketing plan while identifying market trends that may indicate adjustments to the marketing strategy of the community
- Maintain social media and email based marketing for the community
- Coordinate and maintain supply of welcome baskets for new residents, tour gifts and marketing collateral
- Represent community at networking events and trade shows
- Provide external presentations (i.e., to senior centers, hospital professionals, church and civic groups) to provide exposure and increase awareness of community in the marketplace
- Organize and promote special events such as theme parties and educational programs to generate traffic
- Act as back up for inside sales activities as needed
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in sales, middle/management position for a retirement community, assisted care community or related enterprise.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Formal education or specialized training in management, marketing, or sales.
Based in Portland, Oregon, Blue Harbor Senior Living is a growing senior living company, currently operating communities in throughout the U.S. Blue Harbor’s home office provides top-level support services for all of our senior living communities. This open position presents an outstanding opportunity to join the team of our growing and dynamic organization.
Blue Harbor Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields