Commonwealth Assisted Living
Welcome home! Come join our team!
Commonwealth Assisted Living provides high-quality senior housing, personal care and comprehensive services that are responsive to the needs and preferences of residents and their families. While we've grown to become one of the largest providers of assisted living and memory care in the state of Virginia, we have not lost our small town focus where resident satisfaction is our first priority.
We have locations across the state of Virginia and we are building our bench as we continue to grow. Please submit your resume and application and we’ll start growing your career with Commonwealth Assisted Living today! Come and join a culture like nothing you’ve ever experienced where “doing the right thing” isn’t just a saying, it’s our mantra!
The Sales and Marketing Director is responsible for the sales process of the community. He or she manages community census by initiating and maintaining relations with community organizations, hospitals, and other referral sources in order to generate admissions to the community. The Sales and Marketing Director works closely with all levels of the organization to ensure the community’s image and reputation are stellar and works in line with company values to make the community the desired option for all prospective residents and their families.
Models the core values of the company:
- We Care About People
- We Do the Right Thing
- We are Passionate, Have Fun, and Celebrate Success
- We Speak Up! It’s Our Responsibility
- We Take Ownership and Add Value
- We are Respectful
- Ensures all personnel exemplify the core values of the company at all times.
- Create and drive the sales culture at the community.
Areas of Primary Responsibility
- Achieve community census goals and annual budget projections. Specifically, generate leads, schedule tours, advance the sales process, and meet daily/weekly/monthly goals.
- Act as liaison between community and outside community.
- Work with local community agencies to generate a positive image and encourage referral activities.
- Participate in industry trade shows as appropriate.
- Develop strategies to maximize admissions, including daily contact with potential referral sources, including hospitals, physicians, insurers, case management companies and health care agencies.
- Schedule screenings of potential residents with Executive Director and/or Resident Care Director; conduct screenings if needed to determine level of care, services required, equipment needs and insurance coverage, as indicated.
- Coordinate admissions, if needed, with Executive Director and/or Resident Care Director.
- Be qualified to complete all admission paperwork.
- Learn and maintain understanding of current regulations governing the operations of assisted living facilities.
- Collect appropriate data to prepare and submit assigned monthly reports.
- Attend and participate in weekly admissions/operations meetings.
- Participate in quality improvement by identifying customer service issues and reporting these issues to the Executive Director.
- Continue appropriate education as approved by Executive Director.
- Be knowledgeable of and adhere to company and community policies and procedures; participate in safety, quality improvement, and infection control as assigned.
- Both advise and contribute to ensure community puts forth the best possible public image.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare field or at least two years of sales experience.
- Knowledge of the workings and operation of the long-term care industry.
- Genuine interest in caring for seniors or improving the lives of seniors.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields