Countryside Retirement Residence is a small local retirement home looking for a Live-In Caregiver to join their team on a Part-Time basis. This position offers free room and board in exchange for being on premises from 9:00 PM to 7:00 AM with some occasional night duties.
This position offers a guaranteed additional 24 hours per week of paid work within the residence; consisting of cleaning, cooking and taking care of residents. This is not a nursing home or assisted living – retirement only.
- Must be on premises from 9:00 PM – 7:00 AM
- Meal preparation
- Medication administration
- Companionship and conversation
- Keeping house – dusting, mopping floors, cleaning
- Assisting and Caring for residents on a retirement home basis
- Communicating with supervisors and peers
- Decision making, problem solving
- Experience as a caregiver an asset
- 2-step TB Test
- Acceptable police check
- Certified Food Handler an asset – will be required upon successful hire
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields