Reporting to the site manager, you will have two roles: Spiritual Care Facilitator and Spiritual Care Provider. In your role of facilitator you will invite faith communities’ participation in the religious life of the resident community and oversee the Pastoral Care Volunteer Programme. In your role of provider you will meet the religious and spiritual needs of residents and staff, offer end of life spiritual care and ethics leadership.
As Chaplain you will have the ability to build relationships with residents, families, volunteers and staff. You understand the complexity of bio-ethical issues and work effectively within the care team. In this position, it is essential to appreciate the variety of faith traditions of our multi-cultural society.
- Master of Divinity/Theology degree from an accredited Christian theological school.
- Two Units of Supervised Pastoral Education (SPE).
- Good standing within your denomination.
- Must have effective interpersonal and group communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work in ministry with clients and residents who have a variety of conditions or cognitive impairments.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields