If you are looking for an exciting position working with a dynamic team, you must apply now!
We are a Retirement Home Regulatory Authority (RHRA) licensed Senior Living Residence of 75 residents located near downtown London. We are a non-unionized work place.
The successful candidate will have to:
- Possess a RN or RPN active license
- Have at least three years’ experience in geriatric care
- Must be available at least 24 hours per week
- Be responsible for the care and wellbeing of all residents
- Manage all nursing staff - hiring, discipline, performance evaluations, training, etc.
- Assist physicians and process medical orders
- Knowledge with Ontario College of Nurses and RHRA legislation
- Liaise with families, physicians, pharmacy and outside services and agencies
- Has to be flexible while dealing with multiple situations and departments
Send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org before July 15, 2016
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields