The Registered Nurse (RN) is accountable for clinical leadership, co-ordination and communication of all activities within the resident environment through the effective use of resources. The RN is accountable to provide direction and co-ordination for all members of the interdisciplinary team to ensure resident focused service delivery. May need to act as primary contact for residents and families.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An active registration with the College & Association of Registered Nurse Alberta (CARNA).
- A current CPR & First Aid certification.
- Experience working with people experiencing early to late stages of dementia is an asset.
- Baccalaureate in Nursing preferred.
- Physical Assessment in Gerontology required.
- Preference for experience or education in resident Classification, a Dementia Care Certificate and current Long-Term Care experience.
- Demonstrated above average leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Able to work effectively in a physically & mentally demanding environment.
- Excellent observation, communication & problem solving skills.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields