- Generate sales by engaging in tours, presentations and meetings with potential prospects
- Communicate with appropriate personnel to ensure community common areas and units are clean and welcoming for sales prospects
- Negotiate care services in conjunction with Resident Care Manager; process the appropriate deposits and Lease Agreements
- Continuously follow the principles of “good customer service” and ensure that these values are demonstrated in day to day practices
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively interact and co-operate with management colleagues, all staff and residents as well as external public officials, media officials and suppliers
- Act as Manager-on-duty, weekends on rotation.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
- Post-secondary education in marketing and/or business along with previous sales experience, preferably in the retirement or real estate industry, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven sales skills with recent experience in executing marketing plans, corporate & community communications, business development and public speaking
- Strong English communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to conduct presentations
- Computer proficiency, especially with SalesForce or similar CRM program
- Demonstrate understanding of the applicable legislative and regulatory regimes.
Physical Job Requirements:
- Work on a continuous basis with a computer.
- Lift up to 25 pounds.
- Able to travel and drive own vehicle to attend community functions after business hours.
- Exposure to variable weather.
- Walk and stand on a variety of surfaces for at least 4 hrs per day.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields