Duties include but are not limited to:
Performing all aspects of dining service and resident functions such as teas and room service, including table/tray presentation, preparation and serving of beverages and accompaniments, serving of food and clearing of dining room, resident lounges, and trays
General cleaning routines, including setting and cleaning tables and serving counters, dusting tables and chairs and vacuuming dining room floor.
Assisting in the kitchen/dish washing area as required.
Establishes and maintains an atmosphere conducive to pleasant dining by creating an environment which maintains the respect, dignity and physical safety of each resident
- Continuously follow the principles of “good customer service” and ensure that these values are demonstrated in day to day practices
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively interact with team members, residents, visitors and external service providers
- Adhere to Company and legislative policies and procedures, including health department sanitation requirements.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- High School Diploma, and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong verbal/written English communication skills.
- Previous restaurant/customer service experience required.
- Food Handler and Smart Serve certification an asset.
- Knowledgeable in Health and Safety regulations.
Physical Job Requirements
- Frequently lift up to 25 pounds.
- Bend, kneel, and work with arms raised on a regular basis.
- Walk and stand on a variety of surfaces for at least 4 hrs per day
- Climb stairs, operate elevators, lift and move small equipment.
Hours of work: Part-time, must be available to work evenings and weekends.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields