Bethany is currently looking for an employee to work casual shifts as both a Supportive Living Attendant, as well as in Adult Day Programs.
Under the direction and supervision of the Supportive Living Supervisor, this position is responsible to perform a variety of services and activities for the semi-independent residents specific to the activities of daily living. Duties may range from supporting residents in maintaining their independence to performing personal care activities on an "as needed" basis and assisting in the implementation of recreational activities with residents and or clients of the adult day program.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A grade 12 diploma. Health care aide certificate preferred.
- Experience in geriatric care is an asset.
- A medical administration certificate is an asset
- Special interest in working with seniors.
- Acquired skills related to enhancing the quality of life for residents.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields