Under the supervision of the Director of Care (or designated R.P.N.), and in accordance with company policies, procedures and legislated standards, duties include but are not limited to providing resident care as assigned; helping residents to and from their suites, recreational activities and dining room as required; assisting with daily activities of living and documentation as required.
- Continuously follow the principles of “good customer service”
- Demonstrate the ability to interact effectively with team, residents and families as well as external community resources.
- Demonstrate sound organization and English communication skills, both oral and written.
- Graduate of a recognized P.S.W. certificate program.
- Experienced in geriatric, rehabilitation or long term care.
- Valid First Aid and CPR Certificate.
Physical Job Requirements
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Use both hands and feet on a regular basis to perform physical assisting duties.
- Bend, kneel, and work with arms raised for periods of time.
- Walk and stand on a variety of surfaces for at least 4 hrs per day.
- Climb stairs, operate elevators, lift luggage and move small equipment and furniture.
Hours of Work: 20-29 hours per week, including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields