Under the guidance of the Maitre’d, and in accordance with company policies, procedures, and legislated standards, the incumbent is responsible for all aspects of dining room service, as well as handling group reservations, resident questions and complaints, set-up, clean-up and other duties as assigned.
- Continuously follow the principles of “good customer service”.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact effectively with team members, residents, families as well as external community resources.
- Able to work under minimal supervision in a hectic and confidential environment.
- Completion of High School (or equivalent)
- Experienced in dining room wait service and etiquette
- Experienced in large quantity food preparation and service
- Computer proficiency skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Physical Job Requirements:
- Frequently lift up to 25 pounds.
- Bend, kneel, and work with arms raised for periods of time
- Walk and stand on a variety of surfaces for at least 4 hrs. per day
Hours of Work: up to 19 hours per week, early morning, evenings and weekends required.
We offer a comprehensive wage and benefit package, company paid uniforms and a vibrant, safe work environment.
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest in this position. Please be advised that due to the large volume of candidates only those required for an interview will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, reasonable accommodation for applicants with a disability is available, upon request, for the interview process and for other candidate selection methods.
Note: the successful candidate must provide a current, satisfactory criminal record check with vulnerable sector screen and a current TB test.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields