- Planning, developing, implementing and monitoring of recreation and leisure service delivery including social, recreational, physical, and spiritual programs.
- Maintain approved operational budgets.
- Facilitating and maintaining community integration and involvement.
- Organizing, writing, printing and distributing the monthly calendars and quarterly newsletters.
- Supporting and facilitating the residents' council as requested by the residents.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Formal Recreation or related certification.
- Previous experience developing and implementing innovative recreational activities, preferably in a seniors’ environment.
- Proven success recruiting and working with volunteers.
- Demonstrated leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to speak formally in individual or group settings for presentations, teaching or promotion.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields