- Sanitize dishes and utensils by operating a dishwasher and loading it with soaps, monitoring temperatures, and ensuring it is in good working order;
- Cleans production pans, pots, equipment parts at pot wash as required and returns to production area for use at next service;
- Sweeps and mops all kitchen floors;
- Ensures all garbage is disposed of in appropriate manner;
- Cleans all garbage containers and garbage areas;
- Break down and clean dishwasher and clean inside and out;
- Follows policies and cooperates with supervisors;
- Works with minimal supervision;
- Demonstrates responsible behaviour and attention to detail;
Education and Experience:
- Grade 12 or GED.
- Cleaning and/or other experience in kitchens.
- Must have or be willing to get a criminal record check with vulnerable sector search;
- Shifts are 1p-9p and 5pm-9pm.
- Physical Effort:
- Moderate to heavy physical activity.
- Requires lifting of equipment parts and containers.
- Physical effort required in carrying out cleaning duties on a continuous basis.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields