Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Provide meal service to clients according to standards;
- Maintaining tidiness and cleanliness in dining room area and wait stations;
- Maintaining a professional appearance of the dining areas;
- Setting tables for service according to established standards;
- Maintaining an awareness of the specific needs of each client e.g. diet, allergies, and preferences
- Ability to work a schedule of flexible hours and shifts inclusive of days, evenings, weekends, and holidays;
- Must be available to work 4pm-9pm shifts
- Basic Food Handlers Course required (or willing to take course);
- Precious experience working with seniors, an asset;
- High School and University students welcome;
“Great People Striving for Great Things” is one of the pillars of our Strategic Plan. Shannex is committed to offering the best environment for employees where everyone takes pride in their work and in the organization. Our staff are committed to service excellence and are supported with opportunities for personal and professional growth. We are building a culture that supports the balance between work and personal life
We offer a comprehensive compensation package, shift and weekend premiums, on –site parking, and flexible scheduling.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career and make your mark in a rapidly growing organization please apply.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields