Jump in and join our collaborative team to drive and lead the sales program for the Retirement Community. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Person Centered sales service, consultation and solutions. You anticipate client needs through active listening and work with them to identify the very best vision and lifestyle that best suits their individual needs.
As a Sales Consultant, you’ll manage relationships with our clients, which means you are a proactive self-starter that is able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. You are always focused on working to creatively expand Revera’s reach in the local community and building prospective client relationships. Together, we build a Person Centered lifestyle for each and every prospective resident to help them live each and every day to the fullest.
In this role you will be focused on:
- Creatively identifying potential sales leads
- Building and maintaining a well-developed lead base
- Meeting and exceeding occupancy sales targets
- Standing out as a resident focused leader in the local community
- Contributing to a high level of Resident Satisfaction
- Living our values and ensuring others on your team do to
What You Will Do:
Collaborate – Work with the Executive Director and members of the management team to coordinate compelling tours and to sell the advantages of the community.
Manage – Effectively manage the entire sales process, using the Revera Way to Sell, and effectively close qualified prospects while actively managing the lead database.
Roll-up your sleeves – Actively promote the retirement community through outreach, marketing, tours and the coordination of events that showcase and promote the retirement community as a residence of choice.
Comply – Effectively master and utilize the “Revera Way to Sell” program, sales standards and communications systems as per company policies and standards.
Cultivate – Build and maintain strong relationships with the local community, current and prospective residents, employees, and managers along with the regional support team.
Create – Elevate and deliver a “Best In Class” sales experience partnering your creative sales expertise with Revera’s proven sales process.
What You Bring:
- Business Degree with a major in Sales, Marketing, Communications and or Public Relations, or a background in a service industry- related position
- Two (2) + years of experience and proven success in direct sales
- Customer and relationship building focused sales experience
- Experience and ability in common business applications, including a CRM system
- A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Values of Respect, Integrity, Compassion & Excellence
What We Offer:
- Competitive sales focused compensation
- Support from your Regional and National Team
- Technology to help you do your job better
- Benefits and Pension Package
- Better work life balance
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields