Under the supervision of the Lifestyle Manager, the incumbent is responsible for assisting with the planning and delivery of lifestyle and recreational programs/activities for residents in accordance with company policies/procedures and legislative requirements. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the planning and facilitation of recreational activities, exercise programs and the creation of a variety of documents regarding activities and programs as required.
- Covering the Concierge desk.
- Supervising resident outings and assisting with loading/unloading the bus.
- Assisting with special events.
- Continuously follow the principles of “good customer service” and ensure that these values are demonstrated in day to day practices.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact effectively with team, residents and families as well as external community resources.
- Demonstrate sound organization and English communication skills, both oral and written.
Knowledge and Technical Skills Required:
- Post-Secondary education in recreation/leisure program at a College level of certification and/or previous related experience.
- Fitness Certification (e.g. Can-Fit Pro) preferred.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Maintains a current certificate in CPR/First Aid.
- Valid driver’s license (F) and Smart Serve are considered assets.
Hours of Work: Varied shifts including Weekends.
Note: shifts may be altered based on operational requirements.
We offer a comprehensive wage and benefit package, company paid uniforms, an employee recognition program, a vibrant, safe work environment and much more! If you want to be a part of the Vibe, apply today!
Please note: the successful candidate must provide proof of a satisfactory, current criminal record check with vulnerable sector screen and an up-to-date TB test.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields