Under the supervision of the Lifestyle Manager, the incumbent is responsible for assisting with the planning and delivery of lifestyle and recreational programs/activities for residents in accordance with company policies/procedures and legislative requirements. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the planning and facilitation of recreational activities, exercise programs and the creation of a variety of documents regarding activities and programs as required.
- Covering the Concierge desk.
- Supervising resident outings and assisting with loading/unloading the bus.
- Assisting with special events.
- Continuously follow the principles of “good customer service” and ensure that these values are demonstrated in day to day practices.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact effectively with team, residents and families as well as external community resources.
- Demonstrate sound organization and English communication skills, both oral and written.
Knowledge and Technical Skills Required:
- Post-Secondary education in recreation/leisure program at a College level of certification and/or previous related experience.
- Fitness Certification (e.g. Can-Fit Pro) preferred.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Maintains a current certificate in CPR/First Aid.
- Valid driver’s license (F) and Smart Serve are considered assets.
Hours of Work: Varied shifts including Weekends.
Note: shifts may be altered based on operational requirements.
We offer a comprehensive wage and benefit package, company paid uniforms, an employee recognition program, a vibrant, safe work environment and much more! If you want to be a part of the Vibe, apply today!
Please note: the successful candidate must provide proof of a satisfactory, current criminal record check with vulnerable sector screen and an up-to-date TB test.
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest in this position. Please be advised that due to the large volume of candidates only those required for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields