- Responsible for ensuring that all Resident Accounts documentation are fully completed and comply with Sienna and Legislative (MOH / RHA) guidelines, that all services are outlined and agreed to writing, and that all the documents are duly executed.
- Maintains accounting schedules as required and provides to Support Services at month-end.
- Responsible for managing and administering the reception/concierge functions within the site.
- Responsible for confirming the accuracy and completeness of the site’s bi-weekly payroll utilizing standard Ultipro reports, processing checklists and defined audits in advance of payroll submission. (i.e., completion of manager time approvals and PTO request approvals, completion of new hires in Ultipro, completion of time edits, etc.)
- Responsible for ordering administrative supplies and for equipment purchases in adherence with Sienna guidelines and policies.
- Maintains Sienna Policy Manuals, ensuring new and updated policies and procedures are properly filed in the manuals, that the manuals are up-to-date and that they are available to Team members as required.
- Post-secondary diploma in Business Administration, Accounting or equivalent
- Experience in a healthcare environment would be an asset
- Knowledge of time and attendance and People / HR/ Payroll administration
- Understanding of Collective Agreements
- Understanding of pay-related employment legislation
- Proficiency with MS Office, Outlook, Excel and Word
- Experience with Ultipro, Yardi and PCC would be an asset
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields