A day in the life of a Dining Room Supervisor:
You will be responsible for the overall smooth operation of the Dining Room, in the absence of the Dining Room Manager. The Supervisor will demonstrate excellent judgment, self motivation and reliability as well as knowledge of dining elements involved in the understanding of the operation. The Supervisor will fulfill this role to ensure the procedures outlined are carried out and the principles of “5 Star” service is extended to all residents and guests.
How do I qualify?
You must have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Food Handling Certificate
- Serving it Right Certificate
- Minimum three years experience in a fine dining service environment
What we are looking for:
- Current CPR and First Aid certification
- Previous hotel experience in a fine dining property
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Three years progressive experience in a variety of dining environments
Position Vacant Until Filled
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields