DIRECTOR OF SALES (ASSISTED LIVING) / COMMUNITY RELATIONS
Sunrise of Windsor is currently interviewing candidates to join us as the Director of Sales.
Working at Sunrise Senior Living is truly a unique career experience. As one of the country's most forward-thinking Senior Living companies, we take pride in providing the resources you need to make a real difference in our residents' lives. Our resident-centered approach to quality care is the gold standard in our industry--it's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise. We invite you to contribute your talents as part of the team that is elevating Sunrise to an entirely new level.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE EVERYDAY... In this consultative sales role, you will introduce our premier Assisted Living Community concept and service array to potential residents and their families, illustrating a quality of life and security they might not have thought possible. You will educate future residents on available options in the process of listening and understanding their needs, and formulating a strategy to meet them.
IN A UNIQUELY SUPPORTIVE ENVIRONMENT... We are driven by a set of core values-- passion, joy in service, stewardship, respect, and trust-- that exemplify our commitment to seniors. We encourage self-reliance with our residents, valuing the unique life experiences of every senior. In turn, you'll find that we are committed to a thriving, rewarding workplace. This, along with a collaborative sales team, positions you to make measurable contributions to the success of the business through revenue growth.
Relationship building and referral development is the key to success for this sales leadership opportunity. Keeping a pulse on local market conditions and potential referral sources can impact lead generation. Your responsibilities will also include nurturing lead sources, organizing strategic marketing events on site to promote the Sunrise Story, and delivering other creative tactics to convert leads to move-ins. You will also have a direct role in training new team members as they gain experience on the Sunrise sales team, to reinforce the community's brand reputation and achieve maximum occupancy goals.
AND IGNITE YOUR POTENTIAL! At Sunrise, we support our professionals with exceptional opportunities for professional development. In addition to the required training curriculum offered through our Sunrise University, you will also benefit from learning directly from the industry's leading professionals through our one- on-one coaching, mentoring, and other development programs. If you are ready to do work that matters and are inspired to explore dynamic opportunities to grow professionally and personally, then connect with us today!
- Demonstrated sales experience in senior living, hotel / hospitality or related healthcare environment preferred (i.e. hospital, skilled nursing, long term care, hospice, CCRC or home health).
- Previous sales experience and successful track record in identifying and building local relationships to drive business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to facilitate small-group presentations
- Proven ability to effectively handle multiple priorities with exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills, as well as a deeply ingrained passion for seniors to successfully nurture relationships.
- Schedule flexibility to work one weekend day per week (usually a Tuesday-Saturday schedule) as well as some evenings as necessary
- Computer proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, as well as the ability to learn new applications; previous knowledge of a client relationship management tool for tracking leads preferred
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields