The Client Service Specialist processes referrals by admitting the client on the system, establishing ongoing service and setting up the client file and communication lines with the client. The Client Service Specialist accurately and precisely schedules and allocates client service staff to meet the needs of Revera’s clients/patients while demonstrating excellent customer service and front line communication skills.
Hours are primarily evenings and weekends, but training will take place during the daytime
- Intake of all referrals/service changes from multiple sources.
- Fill and schedule shifts through the availability and allocation of qualified staff with skills to match client needs.
- Enter service codes and pay rates with absolute precision.
- Communicate changes in staff hours/days to clients and referral sources and advise staff of changes in service schedules.
- Maintain and update GoldCare system client and employee files, including discharges.
- Manage client and employee service changes, availability and overtime.
- Track all client and staff concerns, complaints and compliments electronically when supervision staff is not on site.
- Provide exceptional customer service to current clients and prospective clients by responding to issues and resolve scheduling problems.
- Run weekly reports as stated in each branch and take appropriate action based on the data.
- Confirmation of employee schedules and travel time.
- Monitor telephony records and reconcile errors.
- Investigate billing rejections and follow up according to branch process.
- Work in compliance with the provision of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Uphold and promote the organization’s values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera’s Code of Conduct.
- Complete all other tasks as assigned.
- Community College or equivalent. Grade 12 minimum
- Available to work evenings and weekends
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Capable of handling a high volume of calls
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, multi-task environment
- Flexible to adapt to changing working conditions
- Ability to learn quickly, working well in groups and independently
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective and professional written and verbal communication with internal and external clients
- Exceptional organization skills to optimize delivery of client and employee needs
- Valid Vulnerable Sector Screening
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields