As a Concierge your typical day will impact in the following ways:
- Responding to all resident and visitor enquiries as their first priority in a diplomatic manner, utilizing problem solving and complaint resolution skills and ensures all complaints are forwarded to the General Manager in writing.
- Promoting excellent customer service in all personal interactions with visitors, families, residents and team members.
- Greeting all visitors to the building and ensures that their needs are addressed in a pleasant and unhurried fashion and conducts mini tours in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Providing clerical and computer support to all managers as requested.
- Completing required records to support cash transactions related to the sale of guest and team member meal vouchers / tickets.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Completion of grade 12 education.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude and proven customer service skills through related work experience.
- Proven organizational skills and ability to multi task.
- Must demonstrate computer proficiency with MS Office, specifically Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Vulnerable Sector Screening.
Bonus Points for having:
- Additional applied courses i.e. office administration preferred.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields