- Continuously follow the principles of “good customer service” and ensure that these values are demonstrated in day to day practices
- Demonstrate the ability to interact effectively with team members, suppliers, residents and families
- Adhere to legislated and Company standards, policies, procedures and practices.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
- Completion of a two year community college culinary course or equivalent.
- Previous experience in large quantity food preparation.
- Must have at least four (4) years cooking experience.
- Computer proficiency skills.
- Strong written and oral English communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in Health and Safety and Public Health regulations.
Physical Job Requirements:
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Push, pull wheeled equipment up to 50 pounds.
- Bend, kneel, and work with arms raised on a regular basis.
- Walk and stand on a variety of surfaces for at least 4 hrs per day.
- You must be available to work days, evenings, as well as weekends. 0-39 hours bi-weekly.
The successful candidate must have a current police check with vulnerable sector screen and an up-to-date TB test.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields